Baby Gear

Thursday, June 17, 2010
If there's one thing I already know about having a baby its that our home will soon be dominated with GEAR.  So, if I am making room in my precious space for this precious little bundle...it had better be cool.  Here's some stuff I already bought...

Storksak Dori black leather (faux) diaper bag as seen on Jessica Alba - too Swank!  Plus my dude won't be totally freaked out by carrying it.  It kinda looks like a man purse anyway.
The Quinny.  My husband was obsessed.  I frankly didn't mind because I'm into the asthetics of the thing - how cool is it.  We got the brown color, called Raccoon.  I'm pretty stoked on it.

 Avalisa Stretched fabric wall art.

This is the bedding I chose...


Cool baby gear...



Bloom high chair, bloom bouncer, Mommaroo swing and K'Tan Organic Carrier can all be found here.  Nano bloom folding high chair here.

No comments:

Post a Comment