Halloween Crafts From Martha

Thursday, September 16, 2010
I am sooooo excited for Halloween even though I'm basically missing the holiday altogether this year.  I love the sudden change of weather, the warming comfort foods associated with the fall season, the colors; gold, brown, orange, navy, pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks, I love it all.  My sister and I always take a stroll through Stats, this craft store down the street to look at their yearly Halloween display.  Its usually pretty outrageous!  

I would call myself mildly crafty.  I am more craftalicious with food than raw materials.  I was on Marthastewart.com today and saw some cute projects that I think I could handle.  Check it...

Super cute for a Halloween dinner party. I've always wanted to have one! 

I'd keep these on my dining room table the whole month...

...next to these!

Glitter!  Goth and right in line with the fall trends of 2010...


What are YOU doing this season that's crafty and gets yourself into Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment